The CPrint program is a comprehensive service of business coaching from me, industry veteran Tom Crouser, email email@example.com Specifically, I help through business coaching, transition planning, training of next generation, recruiting and testing of workers and prospective workers, consulting, selling the business, and more.
I owned and operated a printing company for over twenty years before becoming the quick printing industry’s first full time consultant. My undergraduate degree is in accounting, and I hold a Master’s in Business Administration. Among other things, I have published two industry pricing guides annually, the Crouser Guide for Small Press Printing since 1989 and the Crouser Guide to Digital Printing since 2004. Most of all, I have personally served hundreds of printing companies throughout the United States and Canada. I am the author of two books, “Dead Printer Working: A printer’s financial survival guide,” and “Prospering: Putting the business to work for you and your family in 5 basic steps,” in addition to being a regular contributor to Printing News for over 20 years and other industry publications. I’ve also taught Operations Management on the graduate and undergraduate level.
During First Six Months
Learn and Implement:
- TOMA (Top of Mind Awareness) – importance to sales and how to do it
- An easy way to Budget to guarantee your financial future
- How to implement and use real financial statements that enlighten
- How to organize people for growth, stability, and time management
- Employee policies (handbook) to professionalize people management
- How to assess, interview and select employees – including testing candidates
- As much about business-to-business sales as you wish to learn
As well as be accountable for things you choose
- Online Video Meetings: you work with Tom as often as is needed to review finances, help on action steps, issues and review finances. From there, we schedule as many individual meetings within the month as required.
- Coaching: even LeBron James needs a coach. Coaching is at the heart of our program. You meet with Tom as many times as necessary during the month. He’s also available via phone and email including weekends. Whether selling, personnel or finance, I am there to help you.
- Cash: To assure you stay on track, each month I compare your performance with your budget to identify variances and make adjustments. This scoreboard is invaluable to those wishing to increase cash.
- Board: Meet with other trained and knowledgeable business owners. This is the place to share challenges, get feedback on equipment and more.
- Annual Business Review: I perform a comprehensive business analysis every program year. This identifies threats, both immediate and long-term. Similar to a physical exam or x-ray, without it, diagnosis is impossible.
- Training in finance, sales, supervision and more. Perfect for training the next generation.
Take-Aways: improve your cash and time. I compare your actual vs. budget each month, helping with adjustments as needed to stay on track. Additionally, I provide guidance in getting organized (time), equipment purchases, personnel issues, sales management and more. And you meet and share with similar owners.
Paybacks: Through this program you work on your business, not in it. It helps keeps you on track to earn more money with less hassle and have more free time as well as accomplish other objectives.
Delivery: Through online meetings, individual coaching, email and telephone support. Especially important as this reduces your costs as no travel expenses are involved.
Commitment Period: The program has a short six-month minimum commitment, and a rolling sixty-days cancellation beginning at month four.
Recommended for owners who want better performance through accountability, as well as owners in transition.
For more information, message me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-cost or obligation initial consultation to see how I may help you.